Become a Volunteer
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VOLUNTEER?
Please email our volunteer coordinator at CAHWvolunteerCoordinator@rcn.com or call and leave a message 610.252.7722 x4
We have several orientation types*:
- Non-Community Service Volunteer Program
- Community Service Program
- Junior Volunteer Program (13-18 years of age)
Volunteers under the age of 13 are welcome to support The Center
through community outreaches - contact the Volunteer Coordinator
Send Her Email for more information.
*Completed application required for admittance to orientation.
- Beagle Level- 50-74 hours of service a year
- Golden Lab Level- 75-100 hours of service a year
- Great Dane Level- 101+ hours of service a year
Volunteer Coordinator: Send An Email
General Questions About Volunteering at The Center:
Dog Off-Site Coordinator: Elizabeth - Send Her Email
Cat Off-Site Coordinator: Christine - Send Her Email
(MS Word Documents)
CAHW Volunteer Programs
- For information on becoming a volunteer click here.
Junior Volunteer Program
- Please complete a Junior Volunteer Application (click here) / Chaperone Form
(click here) (if under 16 years old) and submit to the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Please complete a Volunteer Submission Form and submit to the Volunteer Coordinator. (click here)
Community Service Volunteer Program
- Please complete a Community Service Application (click here) / Chaperone Form (click here) (if under 16 years old) and submit to the Volunteer Coordinator
- Please complete a Court Mandated Community Service Application and submit to the Volunteer Coordinator. (click here)
Pet of the Week
Name: Earl -In foster Needs new foster or forever home
Breed: dsh, gray tabby